About the Property
Stunning custom-built home located perfectly on a quiet corner lot backing onto the forest. Exceptionally large double lot offering 20,543 sq ft of land. Quality build with high-end finishings, great layout, high ceilings, 2 gas fireplaces, main floor office, renovated kitchen and spacious rooms. Beautiful landscaping and private backyard with in-ground pool, impeccable large pavé uni terrace, lounge area and pergola, perfect for entertaining. Peaceful surroundings close to all amenities and transportation. Ideal family home!
This beautiful custom-built home offers:
- 9 ft ceilings on the main floor - 8 ft ceilings on the second floor - 8.4 ft ceilings in the basement - Red oak mat finish wood floors on both the 1st and 2nd floor - Cherry wood floors in the basement - Spacious vestibule entrance with porcelain tiles and a closet - Living room with 4 large arched windows, gas fireplace and new sliding doors giving access into the backyard - Dinette adjacent to the kitchen and backyard access. Custom built in shelves - Renovated kitchen, large island, eat in area for 3, wood cabinets, quartz countertops and a lot of cupboard space - Spacious and bright dining room with gas fireplace - Lovely powder room - Laundry room with Acacia wood countertops - Mud room area off of the garage - Office with a large bay window
- Beautiful panel wainscotting leading to the second storey - Large Master bedroom, walk-in closets and ensuite bathroom with a glass shower, soaker tub, concrete countertops and heated floors. - 3 other bedrooms and a lot of natural light. - Bathroom with glass shower, granite countertops, tub and heated floors.
- Ambient stair lighting leading into the basement - Spacious family room with built in shelving unit - All the plumbing is installed for a basement bathroom - Bedroom - Gym - Large mudroom with porcelain heated floors, built in shelving and garage access - A lot of storage space
- Beautifully landscaped - Irrigation system - Large pavé uni terrace - Pergola - In ground water pool (salt water) - Fully fenced
- Forced air ( 3 zones ) - Heated double garage with access into the basement - Exterior door replaced with bois bourassa march 2021 - Patio door replaced November 2020 - 1st and 2nd floors replaced in 2020 - Kitchen renovated in 2020 - Attic was re insulated in 2022 - Roof warranty
** A new certificate of location has been ordered and will be ready mid July.
|Living Space:||3369 ft2|
|Lot Size:||20543 ft2|
|Type(s):||Residential + House|
$10,142 (Municipal 2022)|
$1,276 (School 2021)